Monday, September 2, 2013

My Top Ten Favorite Beauty Vloggers

Hey guys, today I'd like to give you all my top ten beauty gurus. I wouldn't be where I am today without some of these people as they are a genuine inspiration to me, and have taught me so very much! Most of these youtubers do makeup tutorials, hauls, reviews, etc. but others are also fashion vloggers or real life makeup artists!

Without further ado, here is my top ten!


Thumbnail

Estee is a Canadian youtuber living in England. She doesn't do too many tutorials, but she does film many reviews, hauls, and beauty tags! She's honest, informative, and a genuine breath of fresh air. 


Thumbnail

Leighann is a beauty guru hailing from Texas. She does a wonderful combination of tutorials, reviews, hauls, get ready with me videos, and gives amazing advice. Like essiebutton, she's honest, and never compromises the integrity of her content in order to make personal advancements. She has great fashion sense, a talented hand at makeup, and is an unforgettable personality.


Thumbnail


Arden Rose is a beauty guru from the midwest USA, and is my age! She's just finished her senior year in high school but her beauty knowledge would suggest otherwise. She has a mix of hauls, reviews, and tutorials, with a few hair and fashion videos thrown in as well. She's sharp tongued in the best way, wildly entertaining, and her cat eye look is to die for.



Thumbnail

Bunny, aka grav3yardgirl, is an American youtuber, hailing from Texas, or should I say, The Swamp? She's more of a fashion vlogger, her gorgeous OOTDs making her one of the most fashion forward women I've ever come across, and the owner of possibly the worlds largest collection of shoes, particularly her beloved Jeffery Campbells. I watch Bunny's videos when I need a laugh, and she almost always delivers.


Thumbnail

Karissa is a Canadian living in Australia. She's filmed loads of tutorials, reviews, and lots of personal videos as well. She's truly entertaining to watch, always well informed, and while she does the occasional sponsored video, she never fails to be completely honest about the product. Also, she has the cutest video introduction on this list!

5.  emilynoel83

Thumbnail

Emily is a (former?) newscaster and her presence on camera is a good indicator of this fact. She's bright, informative, honest, and overall entertaining to watch. I always watch he to get the best idea of what will work for me, as we have similar tastes and similar products look good on us. She's so sweet and down to earth, I always enjoy watching her videos.

4. FleurDeForce

Thumbnail

How do I even begin to describe this gem? She's bright, sweet, down to earth, informative, honest, and a real pleasure to watch. She's just wonderful. Check out her channel, because she is truly too wonderful to describe.

3. KlairedelysArt

Thumbnail

I'm just gonna show some pictures of her work as a description because WOW. This girl makes me ashamed to say I do makeup, because everything I do pales in comparison to this true artist.

Thumbnail

Thumbnail

Wow, right?

2. Lauren Curtis
Thumbnail

This Aussie beauty guru is a makeup artist in real life. Her tips are always super informative, and yeah, picture time!
Thumbnail


Thumbnail

1. Emma Pickles

Thumbnail

Emma Pickles is from the UK and is just. She's. Yeah, I'm just going to show pictures again because she's amazingly talented for as young as she is.
Thumbnail

Thumbnail

Thumbnail

Emma gets extra points because the smokey blue galaxy eye look was recreated by me for my high school prom!


Honorable Mentions:

There are so many amazing gurus and artists that I couldn't just pick ten. Here are a few honorable mentions.

Thumbnail   Thumbnail
gossmakeupartist and chloe morello

Both fabulous makeup gurus, Wayne Goss is a makeup artist. I'm not sure if Chloe Morello is or not, because I'm a new subscriber of hers, but she could be!

Also, really briefly, we can't talk about YouTube gurus without mentioning someone that is very special to the YouTube community and many outside of it.
Thumbnail

TaliaJoy18

This young girl had so much potential and everyone was heartbroken to see her go :(


Thank you all for reading!

Cera




No comments:

Post a Comment